Saturday, March 13, 2010

This is healthy, right?

It's friends and family time at Gap, BR, Old Navy and most importantly Piperlime.  This is a problem.  Piperlime is all about shoes.  I am all about shoes.  This means danger.  I started out just browsing the Piperlime site.  It quickly evolved into me looking at shoes on every website that offers anything remotely related to footwear.  High-heeled, flat, boot, wedge, flip-flop, slipper...if you can wear it on your feet, I looked (and often lusted).  In honor of my obsession, I will begin posting a "Shoe of the Day" when I find an exceptional buy.  That does not mean I'll purchase said objects of glory, but it does mean that when we're talking, I'm probably thinking about said shoes.  I still love you and all.  :)  




2 comments:

  1. Any suggestions for reasonable boots? Need something I can wear all day, so nothing with a high heel. Flats are even better. They can't be too long/high though because I'm short. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking flat boots would be cute, but they can't be really slouchy (just not for me.) Maybe $150 and under is reasonable. I wear pants more, but if they were cute with skirts too (or not) that's great! I was more thinking pants though.

    ReplyDelete